Caridad Center is a not-for profit 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization that relies on contributions and donations to support our various programs and services provided to those in need in Palm Beach County.
Serving Our Community
Look at what we accomplished together this past year:
- Caridad Center is the largest free clinic in Florida and one of the largest in the nation in terms of patients served.
- Caridad Center provided over 31,000 patient visits in our medical, dental, and eye clinics.
- Over 3,800 patients received lab tests.
- Over 12,000 people received prevention, education, screening, and disease management services.
- 2,700 families received gifts and/or food during the holidays.
- Over 1,400 mental health interventions were provided.
- 95% of clinic patients received generic medications at no cost.