Caridad Community Care
In 2018, Caridad Community Care was started to work with area hospitals & medical centers, as well as health insurance companies and assist their patients and members in Palm Beach County receive superior healthy outcomes in a more cost-efficient manner. For over fifteen years, Caridad has employed as well as trained Community Health Workers (CHWs). Our highly trained culturally competent CHWs will serve as a trusted link that will provide enhanced health care services and results for their patients and/or members. A partnership with Caridad Community Care provides the following benefits:
- Transitions of care & linkage of services from hospital to the home.
- Critical patient follow-up by combining home visits, virtual meetings, and/or telephone.
- Reduced need for emergency and specialty care services.
- Significant reduction in costs to health care partners for patients and/or members thru proven health education and intervention programs.
- Improved understanding and adherence to health recommendations, best practices, proactive behavior regarding their conditions, and protocols.
- Increased testing and screenings.
- Interventions to help address pertinent social determinants of health.
- Chronic disease self-management & health education programs.
Caridad Community Care CHWs are certified by the Florida Certification Board. This provides partners verification that our CHWs have achieved the highest standards of education and credentials; and have maintained all competencies and regulations required by the state. For more information about becoming a partner with the Caridad Community Care initiative please contact Monica Rodriguez at [email protected].
8645 W Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
PH: (561) 737-6336
FX: (561) 737-9232