90 cents of every $1.00 donated/contributed goes directly to our programs to serve the poor and uninsured families of Palm Beach County.
Thank you for considering a gift to Caridad Center. Gifts from supporters like you is the easiest and most significant way to make a difference in the health, well-being, and lives of the men, women, and children we serve in Palm Beach County. Your generosity allows Caridad to continue as the premier provider of healthcare to those most in need. Caridad is a 501 C3 tax-exempt non-profit organization; and donations are set to work immediately and support all areas of the clinic – medical care, vision care, dental care, social services, health screening, and education. Below is a summary of ways you can support Caridad. Every gift, regardless of size, is important.
- Check/Cash – Please send check to Caridad Center, Attn: Development Department, 8645 W. Boynton Beach Blvd Boynton Beach, FL 33472 or please feel free to come by and visit our Center.
- Credit Card (on-line) – Access our secure on-line giving form for credit card donations. Please click here.
- Stock, Bond, Mutual Fund Transfers
- Third Party Fundraisers – Caridad has the privilege of partnering with companies, organizations, social/religious groups; as well as individuals that have a desire to give back and make a difference to the uninsured and underserved working poor in desperate need of our healthcare, social services, and educational programs. Beneficiary events with part or all of the proceeds donated to Caridad is an excellent way to help support our mission/vision. Your social media network can also be an excellent fundraising source. If you would like to set-up a personal fundraising page on social media such as Facebook, we would be happy to help. For any questions regarding third party fundraisers, please contact Directove of Development Scott Giebler at (561) 853-1638 or email@example.com.
- Cause Related Marketing – Retailers and/or restaurants can donate a portion of their monthly/weekly/daily sales or have customers either round up bill or donate a percentage of their purchase to Caridad. These programs are extremely effective for Caridad during the holiday season or in remembrance of a National Health Observance. For more information about arranging a cause related marketing partnership with Caridad, please contact Scott Giebler at (561) 853-1638, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planned Giving – Planned giving integrates a donor’s charitable gift with their overall tax and estate planning goals. Caridad appreciatively accepts gifts of bequests, retirement plans, and life insurance policies. For any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Scott Giebler at (561) 853-1638, email@example.com.
- Volunteer – Volunteers are needed to assist in our clinics, administration, homework/tutoring enrichment programs, as well as in our outreach programs/event. For any questions on volunteer opportunities with Caridad Center, please contact Rosa Lores at 561-737-6336 ext. 116, firstname.lastname@example.org.