Caridad Center provides comprehensive health services to UNINSURED children and adults who live in Palm Beach County and are at or below the 200% federal poverty level. Applicants must first go through the Registration/Eligibility Process before making an appointment at the Clinic. To see if you qualify please check the 2017 Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Registration/Eligibility is available:
Mornings: Tuesday thru Friday at 8:00 a.m.
No appointment is necessary – However, the process is first come, first serve
- Only the first 25 applicants each day will be able to complete the eligibility process.
- At least two hours should be allotted for the process.
- Depending on the number of inquiries, the process could take more or less time.
- To expedite the process, please print and fill out ALL the forms listed here and bring them with you.
HIPPA Authorization for Non-Routine Disclosure
HIPPA Non-Discrimination & Grievance Form
HIPPA Non-Discrimination & Grievance Form (Spanish)
Medical Patient History
Treatment Consent Form
All applicants must provide these three (3) items:
Proof of Income
- a paycheck stub
- a letter from your employer (on business letterhead including company name, address, and phone number)
- unemployment forms
- a notarized letter from the person who is financially responsible for the household
- driver’s license
- counselor card
- other recent I.D. with name and photo
Please note: Minors under the age of 18 must:
- be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- bring a copy of their birth certificate
Proof of Address
- phone bill, FPL bill
- car registration or insurance
- other recent document received in the mail with your name and address