During the past year, over 24,000 individuals were served in our prevention, education, training, screening, & disease management services.
The P.E.T. Program takes a comprehensive approach to the prevention, education, and training of chronic diseases for adults and children. Caridad works to reduce the onset of various chronic diseases such as diabetes, high-cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity. We work to promote a healthy lifestyle by giving participants the tools they need to be physically active, adopt healthy eating habits, and maintain a healthy environment for good overall health.
The Caridad P.E.T. Programs include the following:
- Health Education Classes and Workshops
- Community Events & Health Fairs
- Breast Care Education Programs
- Chronic Disease Management Programs
- Screenings for HIV and other diseases/illnesses
- Social Determinants of Health Assessments
- Oral Health Program
- Healthy Family/Lifestyle Modification Program
For more information about our P.E.T. Programs and Services, please contact our P.E.T. Manager – Johanna Cuellar at (561) 853-1631, [email protected] .
Please call the appropriate number below to make an appointment:
561-737-6336 ext. 133
All patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times. Screenings for COVID symptoms and temperature will be taken prior to entering the clinic.
Please see links below for valuable information: